Note: If you are 13 years old and below, please discontinue for you are not allowed to use this website.
When using this website, you need to take note of these terms and conditions listed herein:
1. Once you are registered with http://hammerit.net/, you are automatically become a member. With this, you can post your comments and other forms of contents but these are all subject to approval and refusal of the website admin.
2. You are also responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your account information so unauthorized access will be avoided.
3. You must AVOID using words and keywords that are misleading and will solely utilized for backlinking to get more traffic to your website.
4. The website admin will remove any description or keywords that are considered inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause the company’s liability.
5. Make sure you immediately notify us for any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other security issues.
6. When contributing to this website, AVOID the following:
6.1. the downloading, copying and use of the posted content that infringe the proprietary rights-copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party and this website;
6.2. posting contents from an employer or any other individuals unless you have received permission from your employer and secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
6.3. any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
6.4. spam posts;
6.5. pornographic, violent posts towards individuals or entities;
6.6. offensive and violating contents to the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
7. By submitting to this website your posts for inclusion, you grant this website a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog.
9. When you choose product or service, you agree to pay the website owner the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications).
10. Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
11. Automatic Renewal shall be applied unless you have made the effort of notifying us for your non-renewal which will be done in writing 30 days prior to the effectivity date.
12. Contact our email support if you need technical assistance and these are provided in accordance with the website’s standard services practices, procedures and policies.
13. Be it known that not all of the posted contents are owned by thegarlicpro.com specially those ads that are posted by third party websites.
14. Take the responsibilities of for precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content for contents downloaded or copied from this website.
15. There are contents posted on the website about our website and company. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages and our website’s links, and that link to us does not have any control over those not owned by this website and its web pages, and that this company is not responsible for their contents or their use.
16. We do not grant you the right and ownership over the contents, and other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
17. Copyright law of this land and other international laws shall apply. Please ask permission if you use the content for legitimate purpose.
18. This website reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
19. If you have activated a partner product from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
20. Your access to this website may be terminated any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
21. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account (if you have one), you discontinue using the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY www.hammerit.net on AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABALE BASIS”. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SAME WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PAGE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.